LifeVac registers its 141st life saved. LifeVac used to save another Long Term Care Home Resident in Ontario, Canada! We are delighted to have received the news that LifeVac was used to save an 84-year-old resident on May 15th. The gentleman was sitting in a wheelchair and experienced a full blockage choking emergency. Fast-acting staff attempted back blows that were unsuccessful, LifeVac was used to quickly clear the blocked airway.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only