LifeVac Saves Two Year Old Boy from Choking – #194

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 194th life saved.

A 2-year-old boy choked on a potato while having dinner.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful.  On the 4th attempt, LifeVac cleared the child’s airway and he was able to breathe.  He was taken to the hospital for a full evaluation.

Mom’s testimonial of the frightening choking incident:

“Our toddler had been not feeling well, but his only symptoms were a runny nose and medium fever. During dinner, he wanted to get down to play. After a few steps away from the table, I saw him fall and then started to convulse. He started turning blue fairly quickly. My husband knew something was blocking his airway from doing a sweep of his mouth. We did back blows, but being unconscious from the seizure it was not working. My husband told me to grab the Lifevac and he started using it. After several tries, a small piece of potato came out. Seconds after that, he started breathing and moaning. We are so thankful we had a Lifevac on hand to open his airway as best we could. Thank you for your life-saving product.”

 

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $118.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply