LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 195th life saved.
2 ½-year-old boy choked on a slice of apple, LifeVac is stored right next to the table and was used right away. On the second place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged and came out of the child’s mouth.
“LifeVac saved my child’s life. My 2 ½-year-old looked absolutely terrified at me at the kitchen table and I realized he wasn’t making a sound and I couldn’t get him to say anything. Used the LifeVac and he could breathe again. Apple slices are made into apple fries in our home now (much smaller pieces instead of the pre-cut size from an apple slicer).”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only