website statistics

LifeVac Saves Woman from Choking– #491

LifeVac proudly registers its 491st life saved.

It was reported to us that on September 24th an 87-year-old female choked on food. BLS protocol was followed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac was used in a prone position.  On the third attempt, the LifeVac device dislodged the food.

“It cleared her airway of all food. Sadly, the woman passed away. We were informed by EMS later that she had suffered a heart attack, and choking was a result of and secondary to this.” Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.  🙏

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *