LifeVac announces our 298th life saved.
We are so pleased to announce an elderly female patient was saved at a long-term care home in Ontario, Canada!
On February 3rd the elderly lady was eating pieces of ham and experienced a blockage. Staff quickly did chest compressions and finger sweeps but the blockage was still present. LifeVac was then used to successfully clear the blocked airway!
*Names are not used to protect the privacy of the patient and facility.
*Photo By (WT-en) Elgaard at English Wikivoyage, CC BY-SA 4.0,
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only
ADD TO CART