LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 297th life saved
On January 26th a 32-year-old female with Cerebral Palsy began choking on a piece of bread and a mixture of other food. The food caused almost a full blockage of her airway. Her mother who is CPR trained did a finger sweep but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. The Heimlich could not be performed as the young woman is a wheelchair user and has an intrathecal pain pump. The LifeVac was retrieved quickly and on the 3rd attempt, the food was successfully dislodged saving her life.
“This is a lifesaver. We’ve used the LifeVac in several other choking emergencies. Everyone should have one.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only