website statistics
LifeVac Saves Young Girl from Choking

LifeVac Saves Young Girl Choking on Candy – #252

LifeVac registers its 252 life saved

It has been reported to us that on January 6th a 7-year-old girl choked on a sucker (candy) causing a blockage in her airway.  Choking rescue procedures were followed but failed.  The child was laid down and LifeVac was applied by the parent.  On the second place, push, pull motion the candy was dislodged from her airway and she was able to breathe.  “My daughter is fine, the sucker was pulled right out”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply