LifeVac registers our 343rd life saved
We are thrilled to share news from our partners in the UK. The team at LifeVac Europe is proud to share news of another life saved within Pilling Nursing Home.
It was reported to us that an elderly resident was enjoying their meal when suddenly they came into difficulty. Food had become lodged in their airway causing partial airway obstruction. Staff quickly delivered BLS choking protocol to help dislodge the airway obstruction, but sadly these quick actions could not dislodge the obstruction.
LifeVac was then applied and dislodged the airway obstruction within seconds on the second PLACE – PUSH – PULL motion, helping save the resident’s life.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only