website statistics
LifeVac used to save little girl that choked on a rock

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-Old that Choked on a Rock – #425

LifeVac announces our 425th life saved

On July 13th a 3-year-old little girl from Michigan choked on a rock.  The obstruction caused a partial obstruction that turned into a full airway blockage.

Here is what the child’s mother said about the choking scare:

“Back blows were unsuccessful. I used the LifeVac two times and it dislodged the rock. My daughter was able to breathe immediately.”  “LifeVac absolutely saved her life!”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *