website statistics
Man choked on chips and is saved with LifeVac device

LifeVac Used to Save 44-Year-Old Man that Choked on Chips – #481

LifeVac registers its 481st life saved

On September 14th we received news that LifeVac was put to use when a 44-year-old man choked on a chip causing a partial obstruction.  Abdominal thrusts were unable to be performed due to the size of the choking patient.  On the third application, LifeVac successfully dislodged the obstruction

“He was having a hard time breathing. He was coughing and couldn’t talk. He was panicking.  I pulled out the LifeVac and used it on him and luckily it helped remove the obstruction.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *