website statistics
314th Life Saved from Choking

LifeVac Used to Save 63-Year-Old in Care Home – #314

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 314th life saved

LifeVac Europe has shared fantastic news that another life has been saved.

Amitola Communities logo

It has been reported to us that LifeVac helped save a life within Amitola Communities in a choking emergency. A 63-year-old female started to choke on her food during mealtime. Staff quickly administered BLS choking first aid protocol, which could not dislodge the obstruction.  Staff then deployed their LifeVac ACD from the wall-mounted carry case while the resident was in a sitting position, on the third Place – Push – Pull, LifeVac dislodged the obstruction saving her life.  The choking incident happened the same day that staff completed their LifeVac training.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply