LifeVac is delighted to announce our 314th life saved
LifeVac Europe has shared fantastic news that another life has been saved.
It has been reported to us that LifeVac helped save a life within Amitola Communities in a choking emergency. A 63-year-old female started to choke on her food during mealtime. Staff quickly administered BLS choking first aid protocol, which could not dislodge the obstruction. Staff then deployed their LifeVac ACD from the wall-mounted carry case while the resident was in a sitting position, on the third Place – Push – Pull, LifeVac dislodged the obstruction saving her life. The choking incident happened the same day that staff completed their LifeVac training.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only