website statistics
77 Year old saved with LifeVac after choking on toast

LifeVac Used to Save 77-Year-Old from Choking – #483

LifeVac announces our 483rd life saved

It was reported to us that on September 12th a choking incident took place at a park in California.  A 77-year-old female choked on a piece of toast while at a park.  Choking rescue procedures were carried out but unfortunately attempts failed at removing the food. LifeVac was utilized and on the second Place, Push, Pull motion successfully dislodged the food.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *