LifeVac proudly shares news of our 312th life saved.
It was reported to us that on April 12th an 86-year-old quadriplegic man choked on roasted chicken. The food caused a partial obstruction of his airway. Abdominal thrusts were impossible to perform as he is in an electronic wheelchair. His wife tilted back the wheelchair and used the LifeVac device four times. The obstruction dislodged and was expelled right into the LifeVac unit.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only