website statistics
LifeVac used to save 13year old boy

LifeVac Used to Save Choking Boy at Amusement Park – #456

LifeVac registers its 456th life saved

It was reported to us on August 16th that a 13-year-old boy choked on a piece of hard candy while at an amusement park in Idaho.  The candy was completely blocking his airway.  His parents attempted BLS protocol but it did not help in dislodging the candy.  LifeVac was then used and on the first attempt successfully removed the obstruction.

“LifeVac 1000% saved his life.  I keep one in my house, and one in my vehicle that I take with me when away from the car, such as this at an amusement park. If I could have one in all cars, our boat etc I would.”

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply