website statistics

Lives Saved #1852

On February 27th a 15-month-old girl from Massachusetts choked on Mac & Cheese resulting in a total obstruction. The child turned purple.  All choking rescue protocol was followed but failed to dislodge the food. The LifeVac was then utilized and on the third attempt successfully dislodged the mac & cheese saving this precious child’s life.

“Thankfully Ayla is doing well and hasn’t seemed phased. It will take longer for my husband and I to recover for sure! I am SOOOOO thankful for your product. It saved our little girl’s life… I cannot even imagine where we would be now if it was not for LifeVac.”

Anne H.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *