website statistics
336th life saved by lifevac

Man Chokes on Mozzarella Sticks and is Saved with LifeVac – #336

LifeVac announces our 336th life saved

On April 20th we received news that a 40-year-old man from Florida choked on mozzarella sticks.  LifeVac was immediately utilized and in the second Place, Push, Pull motion dislodged the obstruction from the gentleman’s airway.

“The lodged wad of cheese dislodged and he was fine. My husband insisted there was no need to go to the emergency room as he had no injuries and remained conscious. We have the LifeVac for our 10-month-old daughter and never thought we’d have to use it on her father because he didn’t chew his mozzarella sticks properly. He is okay and we are so thankful for that.” Our pediatrician recommended we purchase one.  When we did research at home it took us about one minute to decide we needed one!

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply