website statistics
LifeVac used to save man who choked on piece of hot dog

Man Chokes on Piece of Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac – #449

LifeVac registers our 449th life saved

It was reported to us that on August 9th a 32-year-old gentleman in Texas experienced a choking incident.  While enjoying a hot dog a piece became lodged in his airway causing a total obstruction. LifeVac was used three times in a sitting position and successfully dislodged the food!

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *