website statistics

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac – #159

LifeVac received news of a man that saved himself from choking with LifeVac

LifeVac is delighted to announce its 159th life saved.  A 28-year-old male started choking on a steak causing an airway obstruction.  The victim used the LifeVac on himself in a standing position and on the 3rd application, the obstruction was dislodged opening his airway.  He was evaluated at the hospital and given a clean bill of health.  The gentleman’s mom experienced a scary choking incident when with her 2 yr. old grandson.  The little boy started choking on a grilled cheese sandwich he was having. Thankfully, she was able to able to remove the obstruction.  After that scare, she purchased LifeVac units for her son’s family as well as her home.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *