website statistics

Man Saves Himself with LifeVac – #389

LifeVac is delighted to share our 389th life saved.

It was reported to us that on June 11th a 32-year-old man choked on calamari. The food caused a total blockage of his airway.  Unfortunately, choking rescue procedures were attempted but failed.  He quickly retrieved his LifeVac unit and utilized it on himself 3 times while standing.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the calamari and saved his life.

“The food that was lodged in my windpipe was completely removed and saved my life!”

We are so thankful this gentleman saw the Inside Edition segment where a Good Samaritan saved the life of a precious baby boy at a restaurant in South Carolina.

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *