Life Saved #2025

On April 7th, 2024, a 2-year-old boy choked on cereal, resulting in a total obstruction.... Read more

Life Saved #2037

On April 10th, 2024, a 2-year-old boy choked on a metal shelf bracket resulting in... Read more

Life Saved #2028

Life Saved #2028 On March 30, 2024, a 3-year-old little boy choked on a Pizza... Read more

Life Saved #2019

On February 27, 2024, a 1 year old girl choked on a hair tie causing... Read more

Garland TX firefighters’ save 5 month old baby with LifeVac

A Garland Texas mother is praising the quick actions of Garland firefighters, who used LifeVac... Read more

Life Saved #1941

On March 14th a 7-month-old boy from Tennessee choked on a piece of grilled cheese.... Read more

Acworth officer saves 90-year-old woman from choking

In Acworth, Georgia, Officer Tamara Severtson swiftly responded to a distress call concerning a 90-year-old... Read more

Life Saved #1893

On March 4th, 2-year-old David from North Carolina choked on a piece of a baby... Read more

Life Saved #1881

On February 29th a 1 year old boy from Virginia choked on a piece of... Read more

Inside Edition: Austin Police Officer Saves 4-Year-Old with LifeVac

A little boy was choking on his own saliva in Austin, Texas, and officers’ efforts... Read more

Life Saved #1874

On February 20, 2024, a 32-year-old female choked on medication resulting in a total obstruction.... Read more

Life Saved #1856

“Thank you so much for such an amazing product! I’ve already purchased one for my... Read more