website statistics
LifeVac Saves 204th Life in Choking Emergency

Mom Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son with LifeVac When He Choked – #204

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 204th life saved

Here is mom’s testimonial of the terrifying choking incident.

“I was cooking dinner when I looked over to see my 1-year-old son, back turned, but face red and in an odd sitting position. I knew right away he was choking and rushed over. I couldn’t see anything in his mouth and immediately beat on his back! He had fluids and bubbles coming from his mouth, but he clearly was not breathing!  I grabbed him and ran to the hall closet where I recently put the LifeVac I bought (only weeks ago). I tried once more to do back blows and then opened and attempted the LifeVac. I didn’t see anything dislodge, but the hallway was dark.

I grabbed him again and ran outside shouting for help! I attempted the LifeVac again and still didn’t see anything dislodge so I stuck my finger in and felt the object. I pulled it out and then hugged him for what felt like forever! The object turned out to be a clear cap to my daughter’s babydoll bottle. It was so large I never considered it a choking hazard, but must have suction-cupped inside his mouth! And since it was clear I couldn’t see it. I am so grateful my gut told me a month or so ago to buy the LifeVac!”

We are so thankful this precious little boy is okay.  After seeing the video on Facebook of the little boy that was saved in a restaurant by a good samaritan the family purchased a LifeVac to protect their children.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *