LifeVac registers our 345th life saved.
On April 7th a 3-year-old little girl from Indiana began to choke on a grape. Her mom immediately performed choking rescue procedures to clear his airway. Unfortunately, the protocol was not successful. Thankfully she had a LifeVac that she purchased a while ago. She utilized the LifeVac device and was able to clear her airway.
“Yes, it saved her life!”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only