website statistics

Mom Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl Using LifeVac– #345

LifeVac registers our 345th life saved.

On April 7th a 3-year-old little girl from Indiana began to choke on a grape.  Her mom immediately performed choking rescue procedures to clear his airway.  Unfortunately, the protocol was not successful.  Thankfully she had a LifeVac that she purchased a while ago.  She utilized the LifeVac device and was able to clear her airway.

“Yes, it saved her life!”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *