LifeVac Registers 203rd Life Saved
A 9-month-old baby girl choked on a candy wrapper causing a partial obstruction. The child’s mother performed choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the obstruction.
Here is the mom’s testimonial:
I put my baby on her back using the small size for her mouth. Put it over her mouth and pressed down and pulled up fast. The wrapper came up enough for me to grab it from her mouth. It no longer was in her throat. If it wasn’t for LifeVac my baby would have to wait a long time for an ambulance to come and a panicked mom not sure what to do for her. I am so thankful for LifeVac. Thank you so much!!
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only