LifeVac is thrilled to announce its 184th life saved.
Here is the testimonial from the child’s mother on the choking scare.
“My 6-month-old son and I were sitting in a parking lot waiting to go pick up my other son from School. I had Louie in my lap when I noticed him turning red and struggling to breathe. I jumped out of the car and attempted to hit his back multiple times. At this point, he was blood red. I could tell he was choking. Bystanders attempted to help as well, and 911 was called. I remembered my LifeVac was under my front seat and I immediately grabbed it. I laid him flat in the trunk of my SUV and it took one use and the biscuit and mucus came out immediately and he started breathing. The ambulance arrived several minutes after that. I’m so thankful I had the LifeVac with me! I never thought this would happen to us. I’m so glad we were prepared.”
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only