website statistics
Mother saves her 1 year old baby girl with LifeVac after Heimlich fails

Mother Saves her 1-Year-Old with LifeVac after Heimlich Fails – #423

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 423rd life saved

It was reported to us on July 10th that a 1-year-old little girl choked on a piece of watermelon.

Here is the mother’s testimonial:

“When our daughter choked on a piece of watermelon at the age of one we performed hard blows of the Heimlich maneuver without success. 911 was called and thankfully before they arrived we were able to clear the airway after using LifeVac.  I bought this product hoping I would never have to use it, but I now cannot imagine what we would have done or what the outcome would have been had we not had LifeVac. We are both trained in infant CPR and the Heimlich and nothing was working.  Once we used the LifeVac we were able to swoop the food out of her mouth with our fingers and get consistent crying.  The best sound ever.

As a parent you want every resource at your hand to be able to protect your family, this resource not only protected our family but it saved our daughter’s life.  It will be a long time before I am comfortable feeding her without LifeVac nearby.  I am beyond grateful we had it on hand.”


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *