LifeVac Registers 90th Life Saved

LifeVac is thrilled to record another life saved in a care home! We have been informed that LifeVac was used with Runwood Homes Senior Living in the UK A resident began to choke during mealtime on a small piece of breaded fish within Runwood Homes Senior Living.  Staff carried out BLS protocol but as this incident was a partial obstruction BLS was ineffective. The choking victim was in a standing position when the staff quickly used the LifeVac to dislodge the obstruction.

LifeVac Registers 89th Life Saved

Another child has been saved with the help of LifeVac.  A young boy choked on apple sauce and was not able to breathe.  His mother performed choking rescue procedures; however, they were unsuccessful in opening the child’s airway.  LifeVac was used and successfully restored the child’s breathing before the ambulance arrived.

C

LifeVac Registers 88th Life Saved from Choking

Rocío, Four years old, Overcomes a Choking Emergency Thanks to LifeVac This beautiful four-year-old girl suffered a choking last September. Rocío’s mother wanted to share a happy ending with all of us. Rocío was having fish for dinner at her home in Madrid with her mother when she choked on one of the pieces of food, which caused an airway obstruction. Her mother then tried to move the fragment that prevented her from breathing, patting the girl on the back, without getting Rocío to expel the piece blocked in her throat. The two were home alone, so she decided to use the LifeVac device, managing to release the food. “It has […]

Infant saved from choking

LifeVac Registers 87th Life Saved

LifeVac is so proud to announce another young life saved in a choking emergency. Read the mother’s testimonial below: A couple of months a post prompted me to buy a LifeVac while pregnant. We had a scare with our 4-week-old son the other night. He had been phlegmy from spitting up earlier, and he was nursing, and then he started coughing and choking and I couldn’t get him to really take a breath AT ALL by the normal routes (back-patting, etc). He just kept choking. I freaked out and grabbed the LifeVac and used it and he immediately took a big deep breath and started screaming bloody murder at me. […]

LifeVac Registers 86th Life Saved

Fantastic news! We received news from our UK partners that LifeVac has helped save another homecare resident’s life. Our partners shared the following: We are VERY proud to share the news that LifeVac has helped save another life in a choking emergency! This is the 5th time LifeVac has helped save a life within Four Seasons Health Care since their group roll out!

85th Life Saved – Toddler Saved from Choking

GREAT NEWS! LifeVac is thrilled to announce that on November 7th we received word that another child was saved with LifeVac. This is the 31st child saved! Here is the mom’s testimonial. So grateful for LIfeVac! I was running errands when I got a call from my husband saying she is OK. Every mom’s worst nightmare and father’s greatest fear, our daughter had tried to eat a leaf that was occluding her airway. By the time he reached 911 and then waited for the emergency response team it would have been almost 13 minutes thankfully as he waited for them to arrive, he was able to dislodge the leaf and […]

LifeVac Registers 84th Life Saved

Another child has been saved! We are delighted to share that this is the 84th life that LifeVac has saved worldwide. Here is the parent’s testimonial: “We almost lost our son due to a choking incident with a grape in October 2019. Unfortunately, we did not own a LifeVac back then and he was ultimately saved by a team effort of us, neighbors, and paramedics. After our son’s first incident, we now have a LifeVac at home and in both cars. He has since had two other issues with choking. He choked during breakfast on a piece of hard-boiled egg that created a full blockage in his airway. With one […]

LifeVac Saves 83rd Life

We are thrilled to share that LifeVac has saved another life!  This is an incredible story of a mom who saved her daughter when she choked back in March of 2020 has now given GIFT OF LIFE to a 38-year-old girl she cares for. “Your company’s device saved my daughter and you were gracious enough to send me multiple units to donate to choose schools, nursing homes, and day programs near me. I have amazing news! As you know, I’m a Home Healthcare Worker. I take care of a girl who cannot walk or talk (she has microcephaly) and I have been her CNA. She is severely disabled and functions at […]

LifeVac Saves 82nd Life

LifeVac saves first life within the Caring Homes Group! We are thrilled to announce, that LifeVac was used with the Caring Homes Group in Scotland   A female resident who suffers from Dementia began to choke during mealtime, which became a full airway obstruction. Staff acted quickly and delivered BLS protocol which failed to dislodge the obstruction and the resident became “floppy”. The team’s training kicked in and they deployed LifeVac which dislodged the full airway obstruction in seconds saving her life and making a full recovery. We are VERY proud to add Caring Homes Group to the ever-growing list of care groups this year where LifeVac has been used […]

LifeVac Saves 81st Life – A 23-month-old Girl

We are thrilled to share details of the latest life that was saved.  A 23-month-old little girl was saved by her mother and LifeVac.  The toddler was choking on a hard piece of Velcro. She suffered a complete airway obstruction and was turning blue.  Back blows were unsuccessful. The child’s mother grabbed the LifeVac and successfully dislodged the Velcro piece. “LifeVac Oh most definitely saved my little girls’ life”, stated her father.