Saving Lives…Is why you Arthur are here!… LifeVac is why my son Rhett is still here! I want; no I need to share our story with you. My son Rhett is alive today because of you Arthur and your invention The LifeVac. The LifeVac has not only saved Rhett’s life once but twice! And he had minimal recovery time after both incidences. Another advantage is he did not have to be removed from his wheelchair to use the LifeVac. Rhett is my 29-year-old adult son who has cerebral palsy, weighs about 85 pounds and is a spastic quadriplegic with a developmental disability. He uses an electric wheelchair with a chest […]
We are thrilled to announce that LifeVac USA has registered its 12th life saved hiilawi3 – 07/19/2018 I have purchased this from my CPR trainer. It saved my adult disabled sons life today. He was choking on carne asada french fries while I was driving on the freeway. The fries had become this pasty guacamole ball of fries. He was scared and not moving air. He has cerebral palsy and is a spastic quadriplegic. He uses an electric wheelchair and his chair is tied down in the van. If I wouldn’t have had the LifeVac, it would have taken too long to get him out of the van. I […]
11th LIFE SAVED IN GREECE LifeVac saved its 11th life saved! An 87-year-old gentleman who choked on chicken and bread in a care facility. LifeVac was used by Greek EMS in Lamia. On the second application, LifeVac saved the gentleman’s life by dislodging the food bolus. “Choking from a foreign body. A grandfather, 87 years old in an institution was the transmission of our center, the response in two minutes from us. The nurses were waiting for a panic run up quickly, we went up and we found a patient with a central cyanosis in bed, immediately LifeVac was applied with the second attempt the patient started breathing, pieces of […]
We are pleased to announce LifeVac has saved its 10th life! This time in another UK care home United Health. LifeVac was used on a 68-year-old male with Down Syndrome who choked on a hard chunk of chocolate and became unconscious when BLS choking protocol failed. On the 2nd application of LifeVac the chocolate came out, paramedics then arrived to take the male away for observations where he returned the next day in perfect condition.
We are excited to share news from the UK office on the 9TH LIFE SAVED USING LIFEVAC: We are very proud & pleased to share news of our 9th LIFE SAVED!! LifeVac saved the life of a resident who choked in an Exemplar Healthcare care home during meal time after standard BLS protocol failed & they became unconscious. This shows once again why LifeVac is needed in the healthcare Sector & why it has been recognized as an unmet medical need by MHRA. This is our 6th life saved in the care home sector and 4th in the UK. LifeVac is the only non-invasive anti-choking device with interchangeable masks for […]
Springfield Gardens, NY The LifeVac rescue suction device has registered its eighth global save and first from an emergency medical services response team. EMS rescue worker, Christos Dimitriadis, from E.K.A.B. in Athens, Greece reported the save. “On October 21st, 2017 we received a call regarding a possible choking and foreign body airway obstruction to a 40-year-old woman”, said Mr. Dimitriadis. “The nearest ambulance arrived within two minutes and began airway obstruction protocol, including the Heimlich and back blows, with no effect. Our vehicle arrived after another four minutes and we immediately began using the LifeVac. After three technical suctions the foreign object was removed from the oral cavity. We confirmed […]
The American College of Emergency Physicians – The abstract describing the success of the LifeVac in removing an airway obstruction in an adolescent simulator model will be presented at 2017 ACEP Research Forum.