website statistics

LifeVac saves 8-year-old boy – #486

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 486th life saved. It was reported to us that on September 18th a choking incident took place in California.  An 8-year-old boy choked on a chunk of meat causing a total obstruction. Back blows were performed (5x) by his parents but unfortunately were unsuccessful.  Thankfully this family had a LifeVac and […]

LifeVac saves 7 month old from choking on watermelon

7-Month-Old Baby Boy Chokes on Watermelon and is Saved with LifeVac – #485

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 485th life saved It was reported to us on September 20th that a 7-month-old baby boy choked on 3 pieces of watermelon.  His mother attempted blows several times, but her efforts were unsuccessful in dislodging the food. LifeVac was used one time and successfully dislodged the obstruction allowing the child to breathe […]

LifeVac used to save life of 26 year old

26-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken and is Saved with LifeVac – #484

LifeVac registers our 484th life saved It was reported to us that on September 19th a choking incident took place in Maryland.  A 26-year-old female choked on a piece of chicken.  Choking rescue procedures were not performed.  Thankfully the young woman heard about LifeVac from her mom.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the food from her airway saving her […]

77 Year old saved with LifeVac after choking on toast

LifeVac Used to Save 77-Year-Old from Choking – #483

LifeVac announces our 483rd life saved It was reported to us that on September 12th a choking incident took place at a park in California.  A 77-year-old female choked on a piece of toast while at a park.  Choking rescue procedures were carried out but unfortunately attempts failed at removing the food. LifeVac was utilized and on the […]

Mom saves 7-month-old using LifeVac after choking protocol fails

Mom Uses LifeVac to Save 7-Month-Old After Choking Protocol Fails – #482

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 482nd life saved It was reported to us that on September 14th a 7-month-old boy choked on a  piece of plastic from a go-Gurt (yogurt)  causing a total blockage of his airway.   His mother, who is a nurse, was unable to dislodge the using choking rescue procedures.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the […]

Man choked on chips and is saved with LifeVac device

LifeVac Used to Save 44-Year-Old Man that Choked on Chips – #481

LifeVac registers its 481st life saved On September 14th we received news that LifeVac was put to use when a 44-year-old man choked on a chip causing a partial obstruction.  Abdominal thrusts were unable to be performed due to the size of the choking patient.  On the third application, LifeVac successfully dislodged the obstruction “He was […]

480th life saved by LifeVac

11-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget and is Saved with LifeVac – #480

LifeVac registers its 480th life saved On September 7th we received news that an 11-year-old boy choked on a chicken nugget causing a blockage of his airway.  His mother attempted choking rescue procedures but was unable to dislodge the food. LifeVac was then utilized as the child was laid down.  On the second attempt, the chicken was dislodged […]

LifeVac saves 479th life in choking incident

78-Year-Old in Care Home is Saved with LifeVac – #479

LifeVac proudly shares news of our 479th life saved It was reported to us by our partners in Australia that another life was saved in a care home.  A 78-year-old female patient at Hunter Age care home in Australia choked on a piece of bread causing a total obstruction.  Staff performed all choking rescue procedures but were […]

LifeVac saves young boy from choking #478

3-Year-Old Chokes on Grape and is Saved with LifeVac – #478

LifeVac announces news of our 478th life saved It was reported to us on September 5th that a 3-year-old boy choked on a full grape. The child was unable to cough or make a sound. His mother called 911 right away and then utilized the LifeVac device.  On the second attempt, the fruit was dislodged from the child’s […]