website statistics
477th life saved by Lifevac

13-Year-Old Chokes on Grape and Is Saved with LifeVac – #477

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 477th life saved On September 1st a 13-year-old girl choked on a grape causing a partial obstruction. The child’s mother saw her gasping for air and immediately attempted the Heimlich maneuver.  Attempts failed at dislodging the grape and she quickly grabbed her LifeVac. “On the second try she coughed, and […]

LifeVac saves child in choking emergency

1-Year-Old Chokes on String and is Saved with LifeVac – #476

LifeVac announces our 476th life saved It was reported to us on August 31st that a 1-year-old little girl choked on a piece of string.  The child was in distress and choking rescue procedures were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was used one time and successfully dislodged the object opening her airway.  We are so thankful that another precious […]

Toddler chokes and is saved with LifeVac

11-Month-Old Chokes on Strawberry and is Saved with LifeVac – #475

LifeVac is proud to announce our 475th life saved On August 27th an 11-month-old baby boy choked on a strawberry causing a partial obstruction. Here is the testimonial from the child’s mother: “The LifeVac dislodged a piece of strawberry that was causing my son troubles breathing, he wasn’t able to get it up on his own or with […]

Resident in care home saved with LifeVac

Care Home Resident Chokes and Is Saved with LifeVac – #474

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 474th life saved We have been informed of another life saved in a choking emergency within another UK care home.  An 86-Year-Old female resident, who resides in a care home in Oxfordshire, came into difficulty while eating her dinner. A large piece of salmon had become lodged, creating a […]

473rd life saved

5-Year-Old Chokes on Cereal and Grandmother Saves Him with LifeVac – #473

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 473rd life saved It was reported to us that on August 29th a 5-year-old boy choked on a large clump of cereal causing a total obstruction. His grandmother attempted ALL choking rescue procedures but was not able to dislodge the food. The child was unresponsive.  We are so thankful the little […]

Daughter saves her mother with LifeVac

Daughter Saves her Mother from Choking Using LifeVac – #472

LifeVac registers our 472nd life saved On August 27th a 73-year-old female choked on a strawberry.  Her daughter reported to us that her mother has a small esophagus and COPD).  The strawberry completely blocked her airway.  Her daughter performed BLS protocol, but attempts failed. Her daughter used the LifeVac device three times while her mother was in a sitting […]

8 month old saved with LifeVac

8-Month-Old Chokes on Orange Pieces and is Saved with LifeVac – #471

LifeVac announces our 471st life saved On August 26th an 8-month-old baby girl choked on a bunch of cut-up orange pieces.  The fruit caused a partial obstruction to her airway.  When her parents saw her in distress, they immediately grabbed the LifeVac. While the baby was still in her highchair her father utilized the LifeVac.  On […]

LifeVac used to save man with PSP

61-Year-Old with PSP Saved with LifeVac – #470

LifeVac registers our 470th life saved We received news that a 61-year-old man choked on a hamburger causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was utilized and successfully dislodged the food. Here is the testimonial from the gentleman’s brother: “The incident happened back in 2021. My twin brother suffered from a condition called PSP- a frontal lobe disorder […]

83-Year-Old Care Home Resident Saved with LifeVac – #469

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 469th life saved “This time within another UK care home. An 83-Year-Old female resident, who resides in a care home in Wales, came into difficulty while enjoying her breakfast. Pureed food became stuck in her airway, creating a partial airway obstruction. Abdominal thrusts could not be performed as […]

3 year old chokes and is saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Chokes on Cracker and is Saved with LifeVac – #468

LifeVac registers our 468th life saved On August 22nd we received news of a 3-year-old boy who choked on a cracker.  The food partially obstructed his airway.  His parent realizing her son was in distress, performed choking rescue protocol.  Unfortunately, attempts failed.  Thankfully this family saw an ad on TikTok and purchased a LifeVac.  On the first Place, […]