LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old – #209

LifeVac is thrilled to announce its 209th life saved. A 3-year-old little girl choked on mucus which obstructed her airway. Here is the mom’s testimonial: “She’s been under the weather and has had some congestion but she’s been getting better. This morning some phlegm got stuck in her throat and it clogged her airways which […]

LifeVac Saves a Life in Spain – #208

LifeVac registers its 208th life saved. LifeVac Europe is thrilled to announce the news that we have helped save another life in a choking emergency, this time within a nursing home in Murcia, Spain. It was reported to LifeVac Europe through our distributor, LifeVac Spain (LifeVac es), an 89-year-old female was enjoying her dinner when […]

LifeVac Saves a 2-Year-Old Boy from Choking – #207

LifeVac is excited to announce our 207th life saved, the 99th child! A 2-year-old boy choked on a piece of chicken causing a blocked airway where the child was gasping for air and not able to make any noise.  Choking rescue protocol was carried out, but failed.  Here is the mom’s testimonial: On the first […]

65-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac – #206

We are happy to share news of our 206th life saved! A 65-year-old man choked on saltine crackers causing an airway obstruction. Choking rescue procedures were followed but were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was utilized and dislodged the obstruction saving his life.  He was taken to the hospital for a follow-up evaluation. “LifeVac absolutely saved his life, […]

82-Year-Old with Dysphagia Saved with LifeVac – #205

LifeVac is delighted to announce its 205th life saved. An 82-year-old woman with dysphagia choked on a combination of pureed foods while eating lunch.  Her nurse performed back blows but was not able to clear her airway.  The Heimlich could not be performed as the woman is very fragile and weighs only 80 pounds.  The LifeVac […]

LifeVac Saves 204th Life in Choking Emergency

Mom Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son with LifeVac When He Choked – #204

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 204th life saved Here is mom’s testimonial of the terrifying choking incident. “I was cooking dinner when I looked over to see my 1-year-old son, back turned, but face red and in an odd sitting position. I knew right away he was choking and rushed over. I couldn’t […]

LifeVac Registers 203rd life saved

Mom Saves Her 9-Month-Old with LifeVac – #203

LifeVac Registers 203rd Life Saved A 9-month-old baby girl choked on a candy wrapper causing a partial obstruction.  The child’s mother performed choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the obstruction. Here is the mom’s testimonial: I put my baby on her back using the small size for her mouth. Put it over her […]

LifeVac saves one year old at daycare from choking

One-Year-Old Saved at Daycare with LifeVac – #202

LifeVac is delighted to announce its 202nd life saved. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used on a one-year-old baby boy at a daycare center.  “The classes just got done eating a snack and the little boy walks into the classroom and falls and hits his head. He turned blue and began […]

LifeVac saves 6-year-old boy from choking – #200

LifeVac Registers 200th Life Saved! We are so proud to share that LifeVac has reached another incredible milestone saving our 200th life. A 6-year-old boy choked on a piece of a round lollipop (sucker candy) causing a total blockage of his airway.  The child’s mother performed back slows several times, but the candy did not […]