LifeVac Registers its 189th Life Saved

LifeVac announces its 189th life saved. LifeVac is happy to share news of our 189th life saved in New York.  On October 6th an 80-year-old woman choked on stuffing causing a partial obstruction. The choking victim had Polio as a child and choking is a side effect that has occurred many times throughout her life. […]

LifeVac Saves Another Life in Hallmark Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Life in Hallmark Care Home – #188

LifeVac announces its 188th life saved. It has been reported from our partners at LifeVac Europe that the LifeVac device was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly male resident was sitting down enjoying his meal when he came into difficulty. Food had become lodged in […]

Parent Saves 8-Year-Old Daughter from Choking – #187

LifeVac announces its 187th life saved. We are happy to share the news that another child has been saved with the LifeVac device.  It has been reported to us that on October 1st an 8-year-old girl choked on a sandwich.  The parent attempted choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the sandwich.  “Item was […]

Elderly Man in Care Home Saved by LifeVac – #186

LifeVac registers its 186th life saved. The team at LifeVac Europe is proud to share the amazing news that LifeVac has helped save another life in a choking emergency when all else failed. This time, LifeVac helped save a life within Runwood Homes Senior Living. An elderly gentleman was enjoying his dinner when he came […]

LifeVac Saves 185th Life

Paramedic Saves a Life Using LifeVac – #185

LifeVac registers its 185th life saved. We received exciting news from our partners in the UK that LifeVac was used again by EMS in Pego, Alicante, Spain to save another life in a choking emergency. This time a life was saved in Spain by Emergency Services, who were called to an emergency when an 80-year-old lady […]

Baby Boy Saved from Choking with LifeVac

Mother Saves 6-Month-Old Son from Choking with LifeVac – #184

LifeVac is thrilled to announce its 184th life saved. Here is the testimonial from the child’s mother on the choking scare. “My 6-month-old son and I were sitting in a parking lot waiting to go pick up my other son from School. I had Louie in my lap when I noticed him turning red and […]

183rd life saved using LifeVac

Mom Saves Her Daughter from Choking with LifeVac – #183

LifeVac is excited to announce its 183rd life saved.   A 7 ½-month-old baby girl choked on a ball of paper.  The parent attempted back blows but nothing was not able to dislodge the obstruction. The child’s mom shares her story of the frightening choking scare. “Life can change within seconds. Nina choked on a paper straw […]

Husband saves his wife from choking with LifeVac

Husband Saves His Wife from Choking Using LifeVac – #182

LifeVac is excited to announce our 182nd life saved. It has been reported to us that on October 1st a 65-year-old woman experienced a choking emergency while eating.  Here is the testimonial from her husband. “My disabled wife, who has had several choking incidents in the past, had taken a large bite out of a […]

Baby Boy Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #181

LifeVac is proud to announce its 181st life saved. A 14-month-old baby boy with EOE disorder choked on a cut-up piece of strawberry.  The child was turning colors and was not making a sound. The baby was strapped in his hi-chair when he began choking.  His mother frantically unclipped him as quickly as possible, got him […]

Elderly Patient Saved with LifeVac – #180

LifeVac is proud to announce its 180th life saved. We received news from LifeVac Europe that another life was saved in the UK care sector. A male resident came into difficulty while eating food, which quickly turned into a full airway obstruction. Staff acted quickly and accordingly delivering BLS choking protocol which failed to dislodge […]