LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 464th life saved
On August 17th a New Jersey First Aid Rescue Squad responded to a choking emergency at the home residence of a 49-year-old female. The woman was choking on a piece of London broil causing a partial obstruction. The family performed the Heimlich & back blows but both methods failed to alleviate the obstruction. LifeVac was used by the agency’s captain to help dislodge the food.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only