website statistics
459th life saved by LIfeVac

Nursing Home Patient Chokes and Is Saved with LifeVac – #459

LifeVac registers our 459th life saved

On August 1st an 86-year female patient in a Wisconsin nursing home choked on a piece of chicken.  The food caused a total blockage of her airway.  Nursing staff attempted basic life support skills but were unsuccessful.  LifeVac was then utilized and on the second attempt, the chicken was dislodged saving the woman’s life.  Several LifeVac units were donated to the nursing facility a few years ago.


LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *