website statistics

One-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac – #324

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 324th life saved.

It was reported to us that on April 10th a one-year-old boy from North Carolina experienced a choking incident.  He choked on Doritos causing a total obstruction.  The parent performed choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the entire obstruction.  LifeVac was utilized and on the first Place, Pull, Push motion the food was dislodged clearing his airway.

After not being able to fully clear his airways, I used the LifeVac and was able to completely clear the airway saving his life.”

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *