LifeVac announces its 187th life saved.
We are happy to share the news that another child has been saved with the LifeVac device. It has been reported to us that on October 1st an 8-year-old girl choked on a sandwich. The parent attempted choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the sandwich. “Item was dislodged the second time we used it, thankfully” “It 100% saved my child”. We are so thankful this family was gifted a LifeVac.
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only