website statistics
LifeVac is used by Police in South Dakota to save a woman who choked and became unconscious

Police Officers Save Woman Who Choked and Was Unconscious – #382

LifeVac is thrilled to announce news of our 382nd life saved

It was reported to us that on June 5th a Police Department in South Dakota was called to a choking emergency.  When they arrived on the scene a woman in her 40s was choking on a piece of ham and was unconscious.

“Police Officers responded to the residence to find the female unconscious and having an extremely hard time breathing. Officers used our LifeVac that we keep in our vehicles. After the second placement and subsequent pulling, a large amount of ham was dislodged from the patient. An immediate increase in her ability to breathe was observed. While she was still unconscious, we now knew she was taking full breaths. This allowed time for the ambulance to arrive on the scene, and for the patient to be taken to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, the patient continued to make small improvements.”

 

 

LifeVac Bundle Kit

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only $139.90  $129.95.

ADD TO CART

Leave a Reply