LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 235th life saved. It has been reported to us by our UK partners that LifeVac has saved another life in the UK care sector.
We were informed LifeVac was used within The Percy Hedley Foundations when a person with Cerebral Palsy was enjoying a meal when mashed potato and cheese had become stuck in their airway creating a full airway obstruction.
Carers quickly carried out BLS choking protocol, which sadly could not dislodge the obstruction. Also due to the person being a wheelchair user, it proved difficult to deliver the abdominal thrusts.
Carers quickly grabbed their LifeVac device and on the first application, LifeVac dislodged the obstruction helping save her life.
“Easy to use, had recently completed online training” – Carer
“We have had the device for a number of years, thankfully not needed, but always believed it would be good from the information I had seen” – Carer
Protect Your Loved Ones Today
Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only