An 81-year-old female patient at an eldercare home in Spain suffered a full airway obstruction when she began choking on a chocolate profiterole (sweet bun). Staff performed the Heimlich maneuver but failed to dislodge the food stuck in her airway. LifeVac was used twice and successfully removed the obstruction saving the patient’s life. Staff stated:… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account