Tag Archives: 13 month old

LifeVac Registers 74th Life Saved

We are delighted to share news of another child saved with LifeVac! A 13-month-old boy was saved with LifeVac by his mother when he began choking on a pretzel.  The child was not able to make a sound and unable to breathe.  His parents rushed to get the LifeVac, laid their child on the floor, and on the one attempt dislodged the obstruction freeing his airway. “Elliott was sitting in his high chair eating flat pretzels like he had a million times before. For some reason, this time was different and he began to silently choke. Within moments, my husband and I had taken him out of his seat, laid […]