LifeVac registers its 388th life saved It was reported to us that on June 9th a 36-year-old man with swallowing issues choked while eating an apple strudel. It is one of the foods he loves and eats often. The food completely blocked his airway. The Heimlich was performed but was unsuccessful. His wife retrieved the LifeVac quickly, laid her husband… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account