website statistics

Tag Archives: Anti-choking device

5-Year-Old Girl Chokes on Candy and is Saved with LifeVac – #416

5 year old little girl chokes on candy and is saved with a LifeVac choking rescue device

LifeVac announces news of our 416th life saved It was reported to us that on June 29th a 5-year-old little girl choked on a piece of candy. The candy caused a partial obstruction of her airway.  Her parents attempted BLS protocol but unfortunately, it was unsuccessful like in so many other cases. Thankfully the family had a… Read more

5-Year-Old Chokes on Candy and is Saved with LifeVac – #415

LifeVac used to save 5 year old from choking

LifeVac registers our 415th life saved It was reported to us on July 1st that a 5-year-old boy choked on an airhead candy causing a partial obstruction. His parents attempted a finger sweep, back blows first, and even tried the Heimlich maneuver. His mom then remembered she had a LifeVac kit.  She has bought several… Read more

LifeVac Used to Save the Life of 11-Month-Old in Choking Emergency – #414

LifeVac saves the life of an 11 month old that choked on paper #414

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 414th life saved It was reported to us that on June 26th an 11-month-old boy choked on paper of some sort causing a total obstruction. BLS protocol was attempted by the child’s parents but unfortunately was unsuccessful. LifeVac was used two times and successfully dislodged the object. “He… Read more

60-Year-Old with Dementia Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #413

LifeVac saves 60 year old with dementia in care home #413

LifeVac is delighted to share news from our partners in the UK of another life being saved A male resident in his 60’s, who suffers from Dementia, began choking on a piece of doughnut. The chewed-up food became a full airway obstruction. Staff acted quickly and accordingly delivering BLS first aid choking protocol. Sadly these… Read more

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac – #412

LifeVac saved little girl in choking emergency

LifeVac is overjoyed to share news of our 412th life saved On June 28th a 5-year-old girl choked on a piece of shrimp causing a total obstruction. She was unable to make a sound and turned bright red. The child’s dad did a finger sweep and attempted back blows but unfortunately, both were unsuccessful.  The mom quickly… Read more

43-Year-Old is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on Piece of Sausage – #411

LifeVac is used to save man from choking

LifeVac announces our 411th life saved “LifeVac Saves a Life near Saint John, Canada! We were thrilled to learn that LifeVac was used to assist a 43-year-old gentleman on June 1st in New Brunswick when he began choking on a piece of sausage. After back slaps and abdominal thrusts were first attempted and unfortunately failed,… Read more

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Coins Back Blows Fail and LifeVac Saves His Life – #410

LifeVac is used to saved 2 year old boy from choking on coins

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 410th life saved On June 28th a 2-year-old boy choked on several coins.  The child’s dad attempted back blows, but he was unable to dislodge the coins from his son’s airway. Here is the mom’s testimonial: “My son had several coins in his mouth. He was roughhousing… Read more

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother – #409

LifeVac is used to save 1 year old boy by his mother

LifeVac registers the 409th life saved It was reported to us in June that a 1-year-old boy choked on a plantain chip causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was used two times and successfully dislodged the obstruction saving the child’s life. Here is the mom’s testimonial: “Our baby boy had a smaller sized plantain chip that are usually… Read more

Woman with Parkinson’s Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #408

LifeVac registers the 408th life saved

LifeVac registers the 408th life saved It was reported to us on June 23rd that a 74-year-old female with Parkinson’s, and several medical issues choked on a peanut butter sandwich causing a total obstruction. Staff at the Montana facility followed BLS protocol but was unsuccessful. The patient went unconscious.  LifeVac was used multiple times and… Read more

Man Saved by LifeVac After Allergic Reaction – #407

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 407th life saved. A 41-year-old male choked on rice causing a partial obstruction. Here is the testimonial from his wife: “I used the LifeVac on my husband. I had actually used the same device on our toddler about a year ago for a small potato chip that partially… Read more