website statistics

Tag Archives: Anti-choking device

LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old in Choking Emergency – #168

LifeVac is thrilled to announce and share details on our 168th life saved! A 3-year-old little girl choked on a peanut butter pretzel nugget causing a full airway obstruction. Her father an EMT & fireman attempted to dislodge the obstruction with back blows but was unsuccessful.  His daughter was changing color, not moving any air,… Read more

LifeVac Saves 77 Year Old Man from Choking – #167

LifeVac Saves Man with Facial Hair from Choking

LifeVac is delighted to announce its 167 life saved! We received news that a 77-year old gentleman with facial hair was saved with LifeVac when he choked on a large piece of chicken.  He was enjoying an enchilada when the chicken became lodged in his airway.  Thankfully his daughter had a LifeVac in their home… Read more

LifeVac Saves a Woman with Lou Gehrig’s Disease from Choking – #166

LifeVac is proud to announce its 166th life saved. A woman with Lou Gehrig’s disease experienced a frightening choking scare while eating a hamburger.  Thankfully her daughter had a LifeVac on hand and used the rescue device to remove the obstruction.  “Object came out and she started breathing again”. She had trouble swallowing and we always… Read more

Elderly Patient in Wheelchair Saved with LifeVac – #165

We are extremely pleased to share news from our partners at LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has helped save another life within the UK eldercare sector. A resident who relies on a wheelchair for everyday tasks was enjoying their food during dinner. Within seconds food unfortunately became lodged in their airway creating a full airway obstruction…. Read more

Woman Saves a Man in Restaurant with LifeVac – #164

Woman Saves Stranger at Restaurant with Lifevac when Heimlich fails

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 164th life saved. “Just used my LifeVac on an elderly man choking in a restaurant tonight. I bought for my baby (now toddler) and have kept it on me 24/7 ever since. I thank god we were theretonight to help this man when the Heimlich failed twice…. Read more

LifeVac Saves Another Life in the Elder Care Sector – #163

LifeVac is proud to share more wonderful news that another life has been saved within the eldercare sector in the UK. The choking experts at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share more amazing news this week. LifeVac has been used again to save a life within Dovehaven care homes, thanks to the quick-thinking actions… Read more

LifeVac Registers 114th Life Saved

LifeVac saves two year old girl from choking

LifeVac announces its 114th life saved!  A sweet two-year-old girl began choking on a lifesaver candy.  Her father who is CPR trained performed BLS protocol 5 times without success. He quickly put the unit together and standing behind her removed the obstruction on the first pull.   “This product saved her life! I made the… Read more

LifeVac Registers 98th Life Saved

We proudly announce news of the 98th life saved by LifeVac.  A gentleman began choking on a piece of steak causing complete airway obstruction.  BLS protocol was performed but failed to remove the obstruction.  LifeVac was used and cleared the choking victim’s airway and saved his life. Here is the testimonial from the gentleman’s daughter:… Read more

LifeVac Saves 69th and 70th Life in the Netherlands

We have been informed that LifeVac was used in an elder care facility in the Netherlands to save two separate people from choking to death when BLS had failed. We look forward to sharing more information soon. Matt Banagan, Director of LifeVac Europe shares: “LifeVac Europe took on LifeVac Benelux as a distributor following the… Read more

LifeVac Saves 58th Life – 3 Year Old Girl

We are so excited when we receive these reports of a saved life using LifeVac. This is why we do what we do each day. Below is the report from the mother of a 3-year-old girl.   “I have never in my life been so thankful to have a product in my house. Both I… Read more