Tag Archives: Baby Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac After Choking on Strawberries – #213

LifeVac is proud to share news of our 213th life saved.  We have received news from our partners in Australia that another child has been saved.  A precious 2-year-old was saved in New Zealand when the child choked on cut-up strawberries and soft cheese causing a total blockage. LifeVac was used one time dislodging the […]

LifeVac Saves 1-Year-Old Boy – #212

LifeVac is delighted to share news of its 212th life saved. 1 yr old boy in Oregon choked on a pancake causing a total obstruction. The child was not getting any air and was turning color.  He was laid on the ground, LifeVac was used one time and removed the obstruction. “ Pancake came right […]