website statistics

Tag Archives: Boy saved from choking

LifeVac Registers 129th Life Saved

2 year old boy saved from choking by LifeVac

We are thrilled to announce that LifeVac has saved another child!  This is our 129th life saved. A 2-year-old boy began choking on a plantain chip suffering a total airway obstruction unable to make a sound.  His mother saved his life with the help of LifeVac. “Thank you LifeVac for creating this amazing product because… Read more

LifeVac Registers 128th Life Saved

We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction was not cleared. She… Read more