LifeVac is happy to announce our 220th life saved. LifeVac is happy to announce our 220th life saved. On Thanksgiving day it was reported to us that a 6-year-old boy from Massachusetts choked on a piece of turkey. The child had a seizure and started choking on the turkey causing an airway obstruction. The LifeVac… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account