website statistics

Tag Archives: Care Home

Elderly Man in Care Home Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Resident in Care Home Saved with LifeVac – #328

We are proud to announce our 328th life saved Our partners at LifeVac Europe reported to us that an elderly resident was eating dinner when a piece of food became lodged.  The food caused a full airway obstruction. Members of staff acted quickly delivering BLS first aid choking protocol. Unfortunately, the obstruction could not be dislodged, […]

Elderly Man Saved from Choking with LifeVac

Elderly Man in Care Home Saved by LifeVac – #325

We are extremely pleased to share news of our 325th life saved. It was reported to us by our partners in the UK that LifeVac was deployed within a care home in a choking emergency. The care home provider has requested not to be named which we fully respect. An elderly resident was sitting down enjoying their […]

314th Life Saved from Choking

LifeVac Used to Save 63-Year-Old in Care Home – #314

LifeVac is delighted to announce our 314th life saved LifeVac Europe has shared fantastic news that another life has been saved. It has been reported to us that LifeVac helped save a life within Amitola Communities in a choking emergency. A 63-year-old female started to choke on her food during mealtime. Staff quickly administered BLS […]

LifeVac Saves 299th Life in Choking Emergency

LifeVac Used to Help Disabled Man – #299

LifeVac registers the 299th reported usage On February 24th a 54 yr old male (intellectually disabled) at a nursing home in Poland choked on a donut causing a total blockage of his airway. The choking victim was not discovered for 5-10 mins.  LifeVac was used several times and removed part of the obstruction. The LifeVac device assisted staff in […]

LifeVac saves 218th life in UK care home

LifeVac Saves Another Life in UK Care Home – #218

We have been informed by LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has helped save another life within the UK care sector. This time we helped save another life within the UK’s largest care and nursing home provider, HC-One. An elderly female resident was enjoying her dinner when she came into difficulty whilst eating. Food had become lodged in her […]

Elderly Man in Care Home Saved by LifeVac – #186

LifeVac registers its 186th life saved. The team at LifeVac Europe is proud to share the amazing news that LifeVac has helped save another life in a choking emergency when all else failed. This time, LifeVac helped save a life within Runwood Homes Senior Living. An elderly gentleman was enjoying his dinner when he came […]

Elderly Patient in Wheelchair Saved with LifeVac – #165

We are extremely pleased to share news from our partners at LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has helped save another life within the UK eldercare sector. A resident who relies on a wheelchair for everyday tasks was enjoying their food during dinner. Within seconds food unfortunately became lodged in their airway creating a full airway obstruction. […]

Woman Saves Stranger at Restaurant with Lifevac when Heimlich fails

Woman Saves a Man in Restaurant with LifeVac – #164

LifeVac is thrilled to share details on our 164th life saved. “Just used my LifeVac on an elderly man choking in a restaurant tonight. I bought for my baby (now toddler) and have kept it on me 24/7 ever since. I thank god we were theretonight to help this man when the Heimlich failed twice. […]

LifeVac Saves Another Life in the Elder Care Sector – #163

LifeVac is proud to share more wonderful news that another life has been saved within the eldercare sector in the UK. The choking experts at LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share more amazing news this week. LifeVac has been used again to save a life within Dovehaven care homes, thanks to the quick-thinking actions […]

LifeVac Saves Another Life in the Care Sector – #162

The team at LifeVac Europe is incredibly pleased to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has saved another life in the adult care sector. It has been reported to us that LifeVac was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly resident was sitting down enjoying […]