LifeVac announces our 330th life saved It was reported to us on March 2nd that another choking incident took place in California. An 86-year-old woman with Parkinson’s Disease choked on a piece of chicken causing a partial obstruction. Her daughter was with her at the time and called for her caregiver to come help. The caregiver right… Read more
FDA Registered • MHRA Registered
No Prescription Required
One kit covers your entire family for life.
If used to save a life, we replace it for free.
LifeVac is covered by your HSA/FSA account