Tag Archives: Child Choking Safety

Aunt Saves 6-Year-Old Nephew with LifeVac – #192

We are proud to announce our 192nd life saved. The choking scare was reported to us by the child’s aunt. Her 6-year-old nephew choked on mac & cheese with a cut-up hot dog.  The child was not able to breathe and was turning red. He was frightened as she attempted back blows a few times.  When […]

Good Samaritan Saves Child from Choking on I95 – #191

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 191st life saved. A family of three were on their way to a museum driving down I95 when their 1 1/2-year-old little girl began choking on a pancake.  The family immediately pulled to the side of the highway and attempted to dislodge the pancake that was causing […]

LifeVac Used to Save 3-Year-old Boy from Choking on a Nut – #190

LifeVac is excited to share news of our 190th life saved. A 3-year-old boy choked on a metal nut causing partial airway obstruction.  The little boy was coughing, choking, and then gasping for air. The child’s mother attempted back blows to dislodge the obstruction but attempts were unsuccessful.  She called 911!  While on speaker with […]

LifeVac Saves Another Life in Hallmark Care Home

LifeVac Saves a Life in Hallmark Care Home – #188

LifeVac announces its 188th life saved. It has been reported from our partners at LifeVac Europe that the LifeVac device was used within a Hallmark care home to help save a life in a choking emergency. An elderly male resident was sitting down enjoying his meal when he came into difficulty. Food had become lodged in […]

Parent Saves 8-Year-Old Daughter from Choking – #187

LifeVac announces its 187th life saved. We are happy to share the news that another child has been saved with the LifeVac device.  It has been reported to us that on October 1st an 8-year-old girl choked on a sandwich.  The parent attempted choking rescue procedures but was unsuccessful in removing the sandwich.  “Item was […]

LifeVac saves Toddler from Choking

LifeVac Registers 126th Life Saved

LifeVac saves another child! We are delighted to announce that LifeVac has helped save the life of a 16-month-old little girl when she began choking on a Gerber puffed chip. The child’s mother performed back blows for approximately a minute but was unsuccessful in dislodging the snack. Upon utilizing the LifeVac three times the obstruction […]

Police save a choking victim with LifeVac

LifeVac Registers 125th Life Saved

LifeVac is overjoyed to announce its 125th life saved.  A few weeks ago, LifeVac was utilized by the Prairie Du Chien Police Department in Wisconsin when law enforcement officers responded to a choking-related emergency. When arriving on the scene the elderly gentleman was immediately attended to using the Heimlich maneuver.  When choking rescue procedures were […]

LifeVac saves 124th Life in Choking Emergency

LifeVac Registers 124th Life Saved

LifeVac saves another life and welcomes a new care provider to the LifeVac family. It’s with great pleasure the team at LifeVac Europe share news that LifeVac has again helped save another life in the Adult Care Sector. LifeVac was used again to help save a life in a choking emergency, this time in Ireland. […]

LifeVac Saves 123rd Lives

LifeVac Registers 123rd Life Saved

LifeVac is thrilled to announce another life saved.  An 80-year-old was saved by her son when she began choking on a piece of steak.  Abdominal thrusts were attempted however were unsuccessful.  Her son grabbed the rescue device and while she was standing successfully dislodged the obstruction from her airway on the first attempt. “LifeVac helped […]

LifeVac Registers 122nd Life Saved

LifeVac helps save its 122nd life within Hallmark Care Homes The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share more amazing news that LifeVac has helped save yet another life in the UK Adult Care Sector. This time within Hallmark Care Homes following their group rollout. An elderly resident was eating his dinner when […]