Tag Archives: Child saved from choking

LifeVac Saves 204th Life in Choking Emergency

Mom Saves Her 1-Year-Old Son with LifeVac When He Choked – #204

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 204th life saved Here is mom’s testimonial of the terrifying choking incident. “I was cooking dinner when I looked over to see my 1-year-old son, back turned, but face red and in an odd sitting position. I knew right away he was choking and rushed over. I couldn’t […]

2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #198

LifeVac Registers 198th Life Saved! LifeVac is proud to share news of our 198th life saved. It has been reported to us that on October 12th a 2-year-old little girl choked on a piece of sausage.  Her mother attempted choking rescue procedures but was not successful.  LifeVac was used and on the first application, the […]

1-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac – #197

LifeVac is excited to share details on the 197th life saved Another child has been saved!  A 1-year-old little girl choked on a piece of chicken causing a total blockage of her airway.  Her mother performed back blows, flipping her over and attempting again but nothing was working.  LifeVac was used and on the 2nd […]

18-month-old saved from choking with LifeVac

LifeVac Registers 134th Life Saved

We are overjoyed to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child!  This is the 134th life saved! An 18-month-old boy choked on a cap gun bullet.  He was gasping for air and then turning purple.  Mom performed back slaps and turned him upside down but nothing worked. His eyes were bulging.  The older […]

LifeVac Saves 103rd Life

We are delighted to share the news that on January 23rd LifeVac saved another child!  An 11-month-old boy was saved by his parents and LifeVac when he began choking on a piece of Papaya.  The child’s mother who is CPR trained performed back blows several times but was not able to dislodge the food from […]

LifeVac Saves 102nd Life

LifeVac has the pleasure to share news of the 102nd life saved.  This precious 2-year-old boy began choking a chicken nugget.  Both parents performed choking protocol procedures (back blows) but were unsuccessful. The child’s father used the LifeVac several times dislodging the chicken nugget.  When first responders arrived at the residence, the obstruction was already removed […]

LifeVac Saves 101st Life

LifeVac is thrilled to share news on the 101st life saved.  A one-year-old boy was saved by his aunt when he began choking on a dried snap pea.  The Heimlich maneuver was performed for almost a full minute failing to remove the obstruction.  LifeVac was used and dislodged the obstruction on the first application.  Here […]

LifeVac Saves 100th Life

LIFEVAC IS ELATED TO ANNOUNCE ITS 100TH LIFE SAVED!   This precious 3-year-old boy began choking on a cookie. Here is the mother’s testimonial. “I tried back blows and the Heimlich. Both didn’t work, then I realized I had the LifeVac and used it while my other son called 911. The cookie was dislodged using […]

LifeVac Saves 95th Life – Another child!

LifeVac Saves Another Child! We have received news from LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has saved another child in a choking emergency in Poland! This is the second LifeVac that has been saved in Poland. Our distributor in Poland (LifeVac Polska) received the fantastic news that a 10-year-old boy was saved by his mother when he […]

LifeVac Saves 93rd Life

LifeVac rejoices as another CHILD has been saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother of the child. We purchased LifeVac a few months back when our twins started getting more mobile. I kicked around the idea of buying it for a while but with two babies getting into everything I knew I needed the […]