website statistics

Tag Archives: Child

LifeVac Saves 387th life in choking emergency - a toddler

2-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac – #387

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 387th life saved It was reported to us by a family in Oregon that on June 8th  they had to use their LifeVac to rescue their friend’s child.  The 2-year-old little girl began choking on a hot dog.  Choking rescue procedures were followed by the child’s mom but failed!  LifeVac was […]

LifeVac saves baby boy from choking

22-Month-Old Boy Chokes on Strawberry and is Saved with LifeVac– #386

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of our 386th life saved A 22-month-old boy choked on a strawberry causing a total obstruction.  His mother immediately started to perform choking rescue procedures on her son. Unfortunately back blows failed.  Thankfully she had a LifeVac.  On the 1st attempt, the LifeVac device successfully dislodged the fruit clearing his […]

Lifevac saves baby boy from choking

Baby Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac – #381

LifeVac is delighted to share news of our 381st life saved It was reported to us that on June 5 the life of a 1-year-old little boy was saved.  The family that owned the device saved the life of their child’s friend. They don’t know what the child was choking on but he was not breathing.  […]

LifeVac saves 1 year old from choking

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Gummy Candy and is Saved with LifeVac – #380

LifeVac is happy to share news of its 380th life saved It was reported to us that on May 25th a 1-year-old boy choked on a gummy candy.  He was at the dinner table, got up, and started running. He tripped which caused the candy to lodge in his airway.  The child was not breathing, he was turning purple, […]

Toddler is saved from choking with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Bread and Grandmother Saves Him with LifeVac – #379

LifeVac registers its 379th life saved On June 3rd a two-year-old little boy from Florida choked on a clump of white bread.  The food caused a total blockage of his airway at first. The little boy was with his grandmother at the time of the choking incident.  Choking rescue procedures were performed but failed.  The child was […]

LifeVac used to save toddler from choking #378

15-Month-Old Baby Boy Chokes on Raisins and is Saved with LifeVac – #378

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 378th life saved It was reported to us that on June 2nd a 15-month-old baby boy choked on raisins.  He had grabbed the box and had taken too many.  The raisins caused a total blockage of his airway.  He was gasping for air and turning blue. Back blows […]

LifeVac is used to save 2 year old boy that choked on a lollipop

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac – #376

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 376th life saved It was reported to us that on May 31st a 2-year-old boy from Pennsylvania choked on a lollipop.  The child had gone to the doctors and afterward, they stopped at CVS to pick up a prescription.  The young boy was given a lollipop. After arriving home, the child […]

LifeVac Saves 2 year old girl from choking

2-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved by Parents using LifeVac – #373

LifeVac announces our 373rd life saved On May 12th it was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl in California choked on a grape.  The fruit caused a total obstruction of her airway.  When seeing their daughter in distress they immediately attempted choking rescue procedures. Unfortunately attempts failed.  Thankfully, they had a LifeVac and after […]

LifeVac saves 7 year old boy in choking emergency

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape – #372

LifeVac is happy to share news of our 372nd life saved On May 22nd it was reported to us that a 7-year-old boy choked on a grape. The parents immediately attempted choking rescue procedures, but BLS protocol failed. They laid their son on his back.  LifeVac successfully dislodged the grape on the first attempt. “We were […]

LifeVac saves baby girl from choking #371

18-Month-Old Baby Girl Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device – #371

LifeVac is proud to announce our 371st life saved On May 26th, an 18-month-old baby girl choked on her dinner of chicken and rice causing a total blockage.  The child’s mother performed back blows, but they were unsuccessful.  Tragically she and her husband lost their precious little boy, Justin in 2018 to a choking incident.   After trying back blows her […]